Sunday, September 14, 2008

Finished!

We have almost completely finished the renovations at the new house. There was tons of painting, cleaning, re-carpeting, landscaping, weeding, mowing, fighting and screaming, and a little bit of remodeling and removing, but Hooray we are almost finished.

The inside of the house is complete. On the outside we still have to remove the sections of fence that we took down, continue to weed, reseed and otherwise repair the damaged back yard, and we have to wait until everything dries out a bit so we can fix the big muddy mess from where they dug the new sewer line.

I have taken zillion (okay, a hundred) pictures, so if you are interested in seeing before and after, drop me a line!

Oh, and I am dead serious about not having a renter yet, so if you know someone who is looking, let them know. I will give you all the juicy details to share and I promise to be the best Landlord in town!

No comments: