Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes

I would like to start by reflecting on the fact that since the birth of their newest additions, those bloggers who were unknowingly making me feel bad have DRASTICALLY reduced their number of blog entrances. And seeing as I am still balancing double the number of children they currently have, I can pat myself on the back for blogging at all :) Congratulations to all of you though, I am very happy for you!

I am going to spend some time this morning trying to figure out how to make a side bar on my blog....I intend to label it "Out of the mouth". Everyday, multiple times a day actually, things are said around my house that I bet many of you don't hear at yours (those of you without little kids anyway). Fun stuff like "Don't put that pickle up your nose" or "He drinks boobs, you can't give him cereal" Some are funny, some are an awesome reflection of what they kids learn from us, and some are just so off the wall I don't know where they came from. Sadly, after they are said and I giggle about them, I generally forget them. If I share them, then at least someone else will be able to enjoy my insanity.

Look for it, it'll be fun!

No comments: