Monday, November 3, 2008

I Forgot!

I forgot I was going to mention a cute picture that we took on Friday night! After a while of trick or treating, we realized that we didn't have a picture of ALL of the kids together. So as they were walking down one of the driveways, I grabbed my camera and said "Everyone go stand by that tree!" and pointed to a tree in the parkway. All 6 of our kids we had that night went to the tree I was pointing at.

When I looked through my view finder, there was a little girl in a pink poodle out fit that did not belong to us. Her dad was standing on the sidewalk cracking up, telling her to get out of the picture. She had been walking past when I said everyone get to the tree, and she did exactly as she was told :) We took the picture with her in it and the kids talked about it for the rest of the night!

No comments: